Admin and Access privileges in the Stratus Web Portal is determined by a User's Scope. These scopes have pre-defined names and privileges, with the exception of Site Manager and Call Center Supervisor which has a little more flexibility regarding the view of the users.
Note: Not all User Scopes are Customer Facing nor available for all customers. If you have a question about any of these user scopes, please contact SpectrumVoIP's Technical Support Department.
- Super User – This scope provides the highest level of access and allows someone to see all resellers on the server; as well as the customers/domains under them. This is ONLY available to SpectrumVoIP Employees.
- Reseller – This scope provides access to all customers/domains created under them. This is ONLY available to SpectrumVoIP Employees.
- Office Manager – This scope provides access to all information related to the domain that they belong to. This is the Highest Admin privilege for SpectrumVoIP Customers.
- Site Manager - This scope is similar to the Office Manager Scope, except that the user will only be able to access information in the domain related to their Site. The Site for a user can be set under each user's profile, include the user profiles of Auto Attendants, Call Queues, and Conferences. Call History and Inventory also have limited views based on the Site.
- Call Center Supervisor – This scope provides access to all queues and agents that the user is managing. The Call Center Supervisor's portal view can be modified by an office manager under the User's Settings. Options include the ability to show certain queues and department users as well as whether or not the user can make adjustments to call queue settings.
- Basic User – This scope provides access to information for that user only; as well as contacts that are in the domain that they belong to.
- Call Center Agent – This scope has the same access level as Basic User and in addition to that they can view information for the queues they are a member of and they can login/logoff from them as well.
- Simple User – A view that shows the least amount of information that you want a user to see.
- Advanced User – A view that shows the most amount of information that you want a user to see.
- No Portal – This option allows you to give users no portal access.