The SpectrumVoIP Stratus mobile app can be installed on iOS mobile devices and used to handle phone calls and send messages via the Internet.
This application supports the following SIP call features:
● Inbound and outbound calls
● Call forwarding
● Call recording
● Call transfer
Tab Bar Icons
Touch the icons on the tab bar to navigate to the different screens available in your SpectrumVoIP Stratus app.
|Keypad - Use the dialer on the Keypad screen to call other extensions and phone numbers.|
|Contacts - Your directory can be referenced in the Contacts screen.|
|Messages - Tap the Messages icon to check your chats and SMS messages.|
|History - Check your call history using the History screen.|
|Quickdial - Use this screen to save custom quick dials for your contacts.|
|More - Tap the More icon to view your Voicemails and User Settings|
The Main Screen: The Keypad
When you open up the application after closing, the Keypad screen will be displayed. This mobile app also has a Tab Bar (4) that exhibits the icons for each of the different screens of the app and a top bar that shows the Settings icon (5) and the Registration Status (1) of your app.
- Touch an icon in the Tab Bar (4) to navigate to the corresponding screens.
- The Registration Status (1) displays your name. The color of the name indicates the registration status of your application.
- To begin using the application, make a call by tapping the number on the Keypad (3) and the numbers are displayed in the phone number field (2).
- To configure the application's settings, touch the Settings icon (5).
- The Notification dot (6) on the tabs keeps track of the number of unread messages or missed calls in the application.