To access your voicemail box, you will need your pin. If you are unsure of what your pin is, please contact technical support.
1. Press the "Message" key on your phone. Depending on the model of your phone, the Message key will be in a different location.
2. The system will prompt you for your pin followed by the pound key.
3. These are the two different voicemail prompts you may hear:
Stratus - Message 1
You have (Number) new messages and (Number) saved messages.
Press 1 for new messages
Press 2 for old messages
Press 3 to send messages (This will prompt you to record a message, this message will play before the voicemail that you intend to forward.)
Press 4 to set call forwarding
Press 5 to set your current options
- Press 1 to change your pin
- Press 2 to record your name
Press 6 to set your current greetings
Press 7 to recover deleted voicemails
Enswitch - Message 2
You have (Number) new messages,
to play the first message, press 1.
to change folders, press 2.
for mailbox options, press 0.
- To work with the unavailable greeting, press 1,
- To work with the busy greeting, press 2.
- To work with the temporary greeting, press 3
- To work with the name, press 4.
- To change the pin press 5.
- To return press star.