How Can I Change The Music On Hold
The system has a Music on Hold feature that plays when callers are on hold or waiting in queue. You can precede the first file with an optional introductory greeting.
Accessing the Music On Hold Page
All Music On Hold tasks are performed from the Music On Hold page. To display this page, click the Music On Hold icon on the menu bar
The Music On Hold Page will look similar to to the image below.
You can find Music On Hold for a specific user by their extension in the top left search field. Updating the Music On Hold here will Only update the music on hold for the specified user.
Adding Music On Hold Files
The following procedure describes how to add files.
Only properly licensed music files can be used with the Music On Hold feature.
1. From the Music On Hold page, click the Add Music button. The Add Music pop-up window
2. Browse for a file. Use this button to upload a file in MP3 or WAV format. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the music file, click the file, and click Open. You will also need to give the file a Name that will display for this file.
3. Click Upload
4. After the file is uploaded, you can play it on your computer by clicking the PLAY icon to the left of the file on the Music On Hold page.
Deleting Music On Hold Files
If you no longer need a Music On Hold file, you can delete it from the system.
1. From the Music On Hold page, hover over the file name, and then click the icon at the far right of the row. A confirmation prompt appears.
2. Click Yes to delete the file or No to retain it.