This article will explain how to add or swap out phones to an extension.
- Navigate to the appropriate platform, Enswitch1, or Enswitch2.
- log in to the web portal.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see a menu bar. Click on Features, then telephone lines.
- From there you will select the extension you want to swap the device on. If you need to add a new user for this device, call Tech Support. For this example will use a test extension 11133236 as shown below.
- Once you select on the extension, you will see a field for “MAC address:” To find the MAC address of the phone you can look on the back it will be labeled MAC. Also, you can click here Finding the IP Address, MAC Address, or Firmware version of a Yealink Phone. The field will either be blank or have the old MAC address. For this example, it will be blank.
- Enter in the MAC address like below. Do not add any colons or spaces
- Once MAC address is added to the extension click save.
- Then reboot the phone if the phone has been plugged in. If your phone does not work once the reboot has been done call tech support.