If you have received a new cordless handset or your existing one becomes unable to send or receive calls, it is likely that it has become unregistered from its base station.
These are the steps to resolve
- Press the OK button on the handset, and then select Settings.
- Select option 6. Registration, then select Register Handset.
- Long-press the signal button on the base station until the top LED light begins to flash.
- At the same time, select Base 1 on the handset.
- Allow the handset to search for the base for a few moments. Press the OK button after searching a base station successfully.
- Enter 0000 when prompted for a PIN and press the Done button to complete the registration.
All new cordless handsets will have to be registered to a base in order to function properly. Handsets will sometimes de-register if certain configuration changes are made to the base or if they are moved too far from the base.
If this does not cause your cordless handset to full function, please contact SpectrumVoIP Technical Support