Creating A New Ring All Group
- Navigate to Stratus
- Log in to the web portal. If you have never log in before please contact tech support to register a new account.
- Once logged in you will then select Call Queues.
- Select “Add Call Queue” (note: Make sure you check the next available extension number before selecting “Add Call Queue”)
- Give a Name for the new queue. For this example, we will call it “Test 2”. Give an extension number for this example, will give 8002(note: the extension should always be a new number never use an existing extension number.). Select a queue type, for this example, we will select “Ring All”.
- Once you select the Queue type it will bring up more options as shown in the picture below. You will have 3 tabs available Basic, Pre Queue Options, In Queue Options.
Basic Tab: This tab goes a long with the initial set up you with additional options. The only thing that is necessary to change on this tab will be if you want to record calls you will set to “Yes”.
Pre Queue Option: There is only 1 item on this tab that will need to be changed. Queue Audio will need to be set to Ringback.
In Queue Options: This tab is where we set the number of times the phones will ring before they go to voicemail, for this example it will be set for 30 seconds. (Note: every five seconds is about 1 ring). We will also select an extension to go to voicemail for this example will have to go to extension 120.
Voicemail Option is always set to “No”. This option is leaving a voicemail on the 8002 extension that we created for the call queue.
- Click Add at the bottom