Spectrum VOIP, Inc. presents SpectrumVOIP C2C for the Stratus Hosted PBX Platform. This extension scans for standard phone number formats on webpages and allows you to Click to call those numbers.
NOTE: A new version of Click To Call for Stratus can be found here:
or, search for "SpectrumVoIP Stratus Click 2 Call" on the Google Chrome Extension website
2) Click on “Add to Chrome”
3) You will be asked if you would like to add the extension and you will click “Add”
4) Once installed, you will see our cloud logo in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser.
5) Right click on this and click Options.
6) You will be prompted to enter a username and password. You will enter the same username and password used to access the web portal of Stratus. The only catch here is that the Domain (text after the @ symbol) is case-sensitive. For example, our domain is SpectrumVoip in Stratus. You would enter “500@SpectrumVoip”.
7) Click Save. You should get green text that states “Successful Login”.
8) If you already have pages open, you will need to refresh them in order to see an icon like this.
9) If you see this icon, then you are ready to go. Simply click on the phone numbers and a pop out box will appears stating “Make a Call to <phone Number>”. Your phone will ring and when the phone is answered you will be connected to that party.