How to Activate/Deactivate Do Not Disturb on a Yealink Cordless phones
You can activate or deactivate the Do Not Disturb (DND) mode on a per-line basis. If DND mode is activated for a specific line, all incoming calls to the line will be rejected automatically, and the callers will hear a busy signal.
To activate DND mode for a specific line:
1. Press The OK Button to enter the main menu.
2. Select Call Features ->Do Not Disturb.
The LCD screen displays the incoming lines currently assigned to the handset.
3. Press up or down to highlight the desired line, and press the OK soft key.
4. Press left or right to select Enabled/Disabled from the Status field.
5. Press the OK soft key to accept the change.
The Red Circle Icon With a Line Through It on the idle screen indicates the DND mode is activated. You can press the Line soft key when the handset is idle to check the line status. The Red Circle Icon in the bottom of a line indicates that the DND mode is activated for this line.
The handset will reject all incoming calls to the line, and the LCD screen displays the missed call icon (bouncing arrow icon ) followed by the number of missed calls.