SpectrumVoIP's Stratus platform has the ability to have calls recorded and available to listen to or download in the web portal. Call Recordings are disabled by default and must be requested to be enabled.
If call recordings are enabled, SpectrumVoIP will host the recordings in the web portal for 30 days. After that time has passed, the call recording will no longer be available to listen to or download. This time can be extended at an additional cost; please contact our Billing department for more informaiton on pricing.
Another alternative is to have all call recordings pushed to a virtual drive as seen in this guide.
The following guide goes over the steps on how to access call recordings in the Stratus Web Portal.
- Log in to the Portal and navigate to Call History. Your call history view may differ depending on your user scope. For example, users set as Office Mangers will be able to view All call recordings on the domain, while users set as Basic User will only be able to view their own calls.
- The Call History can be filtered by different parameters such as phone number, user, or date/time. Click the Filter button to filter what calls are shown.
- In the right-hand menu of the call history listing, there will be a recording icon to listen to the call and a download icon to download the recording. Your button select may differ depending on your user scope.
- If a Call does not have a recording, the icon will be grayed out and will display No Recording when hovering over it; as shown below.
- If a call has a recording that is still being processed, you might see Pending Conversation; as shown below. For these, simply wait for the call to be processed and it will eventually become availble to listen to and download.
- When a recording is available, the icons will be active and hovering over it will display Download or Listen; as shown below. Downloading will save the audio file to your computer. Clicking listen will