Stratus’ Call Center Agent user scope allows users to have additional Call Center functionality from within the StratusWEB PHONE. They will be able to log in and out of call queues, set their current call center availability status, and view active call center calls.
Logging In To The Stratus Web Portal
Open a web browser and go to stratus.spectrumvoip.com. Google’s Chrome Browser is preferred for the Stratus Web Portal.
The login will be the [user’s extension number] @ [the user’s domain].
extension number = 1002
domain = xyzcorporation.com
login = email@example.com
If the user does not know or forgot their password, they can use the "forgot password" link to reset their password. Instructions to complete the password reset will be sent to the email address associated with that user’s profile.
Logging Into the StratusWEB PHONE
After logging in to the Stratus Web Portal, users can select ‘Apps’ then ‘StratusWEB PHONE’
Users can also go straight to the StratusWEB PHONE through the following URL.
This log in information is the same as the Stratus Web Portal.
For Call Center Agent and Supervisor scopes, the Call Center feature will appear as a menu selection on the left-hand side of their web phone. When selected, you will be presented with the My Queues, and My Stats tabs.
Changing Agent Status
The general status displayed on the upper right will also control the status of the use for all the queues in which they are assigned.
These options are the same as the ones from the Call Center tab of the Stratus Web Portal. Selecting one of these options will change the state of the user and their devices in All Queues in which they are assigned.
- Set the status to Online/Offline to be available/unavailable to take inbound calls for all queues
- Set the status to Single Call Mode to be available to take one inbound call. Alter finishing up the call, the status will change to Offline.
Lunch, Break, Meeting, Other, and Web
- These are categorical statuses that can be used to let call center supervisors know why a call center agent is not available to take a call. Call Center Supervisors and Office Managers will be able to view current statuses of Call Center Agents in the Stratus Web Portal or on the Stratus Wallboard.
- These categories will all put the Agent as unavailable for inbound calls. Agents are still able to receive calls that do not originate from a call queue and can place outbound calls.
- Set the status to Offline to be unavailable for calls originating from call queues. It is best practice for Call Center Agents to set themselves to Offline when they have finished their shift for the day.
This displays the queues you are logged into, the number of agents assigned, and the number of people waiting. From here, you can log in and out of specific queues.
Clicking on the queue will display a card with info.
Log out of an Individual Queue
In the Call Center section of the StratusWEB PHONE, hover over the queue you want to toggle availability.
You will be presented with a Log In/Out option.
Logging Out will change your availability in that individual queue to ‘Offline’ and change the color indicator next to the queue
Handling Incoming Calls
Incoming calls will identify which queue they're coming from.
Click on the Green phone icon to answer.
While on an active call; the status, the dialed number, and call timer will be displayed at the top of the screen along with the following call functions:
- Mute – This disables the microphone.
- Hold – This places the other party on hold.
- Speaker – This enables the speakerphone.
- Add Call – This enables the user to create a second call that is separate from the first call. Once the second call is established the calls can be merged into a three-way conference or kept separate with the ability to swap between calls.
- Dial Pad – This enables the entering of digits when dialing into an auto attendant/IVR.
- Transfer - This transfers the call with an announcement to the destination.
- Switch Phone – This moves the call to other devices owned by the same user or to the cellular number.
- Contacts – brings up the user’s contact list
- More – This launches a new menu with options to Hide The Call or Start Recording for on-demand call recording; if enabled for the user.
- Minus Icon – minimizes the Card on the web phone desktop. This Does Not end the call
Working With Parked Calls
You can dynamically, or selectively park calls for any call on your domain. Dynamically parked calls will be placed in the next available empty call park.
On the active call screen, select the option to park the call.
Then, select to either dynamically park the call, or select a parking spot to place the call.
When a call is parked, it will appear in the Call Park section of the StratusWEB PHONE.
You will be able to see which caller is parked, based on Caller ID Number, as well as who placed the call on park.
Click the phone Icon to retrieve the parked call.
The My Stats tab of the Call Center section displays user stats using charts.
If you're only interested in specific charts, these can be added individually as cards to your personal desktop area.
More detailed statistical information is available to Call Center Supervisors and Office Manager user scopes through the Stratus Web Portal.
Call dispositions are now available in the Stratus Web Phone as well, allowing agents to record notes on calls via a popup when the call is complete.
Dispositions are optional. This Feature must be requested for it to be enabled. Call Center Disposition Reasons lists are only able to be created by SpectrumVoIP Technical Support members. Please reach out if you need Disposition Reasons created for your account.
You can opt for a disposition card to be displayed to record the reason and resolutions for the call. These can be set for inbound and/or outbound calls.
The disposition card can be minimized to the web phone desktop to be completed later by clicking the Minus Button.
After filling out the disposition card, click Complete to save your notes.
Dispositions can be viewed through the Edit Notes button in the Call History Section of the Stratus Web Portal. These calls will be marked with their Disposition type in the Disposition Column
The Call History can be exported by clicking on the Export Button.
In the spreadsheet will be columns with Disposition, Reason, and Notes that can be viewed in full.
Web Phone not registering or unable to place a call
- Make sure you have allowed your browser access to your speaker and microphone. If there is no speaker/microphone source, or it has been blocked, the web phone will be unable to function
The User Interface Looks Different
- The web phone can be used in full screen mode, or in a partial window. Functionally it works the same, but the User Interface will look slightly different depending on the size of the window.
Desk Phone and Web Phone are not ringing at the same time on an inbound call.
- Check to make sure the user’s answering rules are set to “Simultaneous Ring”
- Make sure that either the User is in the call queue, or that the web phone (ex 101wp) is set as a device in the call queue.